Sunday, January 10, 2010

New Years Resolutions


Laura said me and Hensley has to makes Resolutions. We told her to splain what is Resolutions, and then we thought they was a good ideas.
So here's mine:

1. Sit outside every day
2. Knock over at least 2 things a day.
3. Eat only food with stinkness on top.
4. Stay in shape by nightly run-around-the-houses. Bonus points if I run directly over Lauras face.
5. Was paws and face 5 times a day.
6. Be cute.
7. Scratch at least once a day on each piece of furniture.
8. Practice getting litter as far outside box as possible.
9. Find and fix all leaks in house.
10. Inspect each and every open cabinet or drawer.

Here's Hensleys:
1. Eat
2. Sleep
3. Poop
4. Sleep.
5. Kill every living thing
6. Attack Cessa daily
7. Sleep
8. Eat
9. Catch a bird
10. Sleep.

He's not very creative.

3 comments:

Thoughts on Life and Millinery. said...

I think you should also resolve to have your picture be a page on a Cat calendar. You are gorgeous!!!!!

Spooky said...

You're right. He's not very creative. I think your resolutions are The Very Best!!

Anonymous said...

Well you can see Cessa's motto is from the movie The Lady and the Tramp and that is...I am Siamese if you please and I am Siamese if you don't please. So what do you expect? I live by that motto too and they still think I am cute.
Uncle Rufus