Saturday, January 16, 2010

graphic images ahead

Laura finally brought Hensley back from the Vet and my Girl-Day-Of-Fun was officially ruined.

He said it was NOT a party. But they did give him this funny looking hat. See? I told him it wasn't for his birthday! My birthday is before his!

He walked around looking silly.

I told him to just take it off. He couldn't figure it out without MY help.

Now this is where it gets funny!!! (Hensley: "IT IS NOT FUNNY)

One of Hensley's testicleleles didn't Decent. It ran away and hid from the VET and they had to go in after it. Serves it right, running away from the Vet. We likes the Vet.

So I was nice and told him how to take off his funny hat. Only took him about 7 minutes.

Now we can play again.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, poor lil guy...that looks like a bad owie. I wish I were there to comfort you as we guys have to stick together. I know your Mom is taking good care of you. When you are feeling better I hope you will come over again and play with me. Your Uncle Rufus

Anonymous said...

ALL I KIN SAY IS IS GLAD I NEVER HAD TO GO C THAT MEAN DOCTOR!HE SOUND LIK SUM KIND OF A PERVERT. UNCLE RUFUS' OWNER PAL

Thoughts on Life and Millinery. said...

Don't lick down there! If it doesn't get better it could get worse. I don't know what could be worse though...

Janitha said...

and soon it is time for Cessas visit as well..... then it will be Hensleys turn to laugh ;))