Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas

We was getting bored waiting for Santa to show up. But then Laura said it was CHRISTMAS!!!

Santa let me try on the hat. I looks good in it. See? I iz good!

I gots so excited about Christmas, I couldn't wait till present time. I insisted Gramamama open the present I gots her. I knew she'd love it. And she did, of course!

I borrowed Uncle Rufus' snake. It was sooooo much fun! I hoped Santa would bring us good little girls one.

Uncle Rufus stayed up on his high spot. Hensley thought and thought and thought about how to get up there, but he never did.

Gramamama made bruchetta. We likes bruchetta.

Hensley helped keep Granpapapa all clean. We likes crumbs.

Me and Granpapapa talked about how good I has been. He says I iz so good, he wants to keep me!

Granmamama made us some yummy appetizers. We liked them!


I iz present!


Then there were PRESENTS!!!!

Santa DID bring us presents!!! Hensley and I got 2 snakes Gramamama made, and I got JINGLE BALLS!!!

Then we checked to make sure there is not anything hiding in the presents wrapping.

We hads a good time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I say it is wonder you two juvenile delinquents got anything for Christmas! But I guess Santa thought you were cute and so do we and we miss you.
G&G D.

Anonymous said...

Who stole the kittens and left those cats? Wow, I can't believe they are so big. Love you, Dad

Thoughts on Life and Millinery. said...

Awww...wish I could of been there.