Friday, January 15, 2010

Dr. Kutsyernuts


Hensley here! Laura's being mean this morning. She won't gives me ANY breakfast!!! She says I has no been bad, but she still won't gives me any. Not even any of her yummy blueberry waffles that she eated right in front of me. She says she's gonna take me to the Vet. Says they're gonna cut off my fuzzy nuts. But I does no have fuzzy nuts! I like almonds, but they aren't fuzzy. She says Cessa gets to stay home all day too. Lucky her.
Maybe Vet has a special suprise breakfast for me cause they loves me so much there. Maybe is my birthday! Yeah! Maybe is my birthday.
Keep you posted!

1 comment:

Thoughts on Life and Millinery. said...

Oh Hensley...Laura is mean. But she means well. I hope you get extra love and treats this weekend and remember, no running or rough housing until everything is all better.