Saturday, January 30, 2010

Was not a Spa-Day.

Laura said I was going to the vet for Spa-Day. Hensley said that's not what she said, but I'm not crossy-eared, and I know I heard her right. They were so nice, and they gave me some funny drugs, and next thing I knew, I had a pretty necklace and bracelet on, and had a bikini wax. But woah. That aromatherapy!!! It made me so woozy! When I woke up, I was all crazy. I cried and cried and whined, and finally Laua came and saved me and brought me home. I don't think I like Spa-day.
Hensley: Dummy. She said Spayed. You're crossy-hearing too.

I had to lay down a lot, cause me and anesthesia don't mix so good. Whenever I tried to hop down off something, I fell down. This stupid colar kept getting in my way and my arms got caught on them.

They put an IV in my arm, and then, when they took it out, they put this bandage on my arm. I told them I was a princess, but they didn't have any princess wrap.

I wasn't feeling so good.

Good thing Laura is a nurse, cause I needed nursing. She helded me till I felt better. I think I'm gonna take it easy today.

2 comments:

Thoughts on Life and Millinery. said...

Oh Cess...oh sweetie...oh I wish I could be there to give you lots and lots of luvies. At least they made the collar and bracelet match your beautiful blue eyes!

Spooky said...

Poor Cessa! I vaguely remember going through that a long time ago. I remember that I was pretty loopy, too. I'm glad you're home now, and although I think the blue of your collar and bracelet are just right, they seem a big awkward and distract from your natural beauty. Lose 'em as quickly as you can!