Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Heather Visits

Laura's friend Heather came over to meet us since we are so cute. She is from a far, far away place called Texas. I don't know where that is, but they showed us on a globe, and it doesn't look that far away. I could put my paw on it. She brought us gifts! We like her! She bought us a purple snake stick, 2 string balls, and a catnip square for each of us. The pink one is for me, cause I'm the Princess. Laura says I'm just a knock off, but I know better, cause I cost 50 moneys and thats a lot! Princessas don't come cheap, you know! Hensley thought he might want to be a nurse when he grows up, so we thought we'd try to walk in a nurses shoes. They were a little too big though. We sure love shoes. They smell so good, and taste so good.
This video is of us playing with our new purple snake stick. Aren't we cute?

1 comment:

Tiggie FOC said...

Hensley: Just be a good and faithful orange cat when you grow up. That will be a fine job for a nice little guy like you.