Monday, October 5, 2009

Gross

Hensley and I got to stay home all day with Laura. We got to fall asleep in her arms, on her shoulders, and Hensley slept in her armpit.
We're getting pretty good at peeing and pooping in the litter boxes now. We haven't missed even once all weekend! Well, except that time my aim was off. Half my doodoo landed inside the box, and the other half on the outside. Laura wouldn't let me put a picture of that up.
Another gross thing, when Hensley was giving himself a bath, he decided to give Laura one too. He started by cleaning her ears. Then the inside of her ears. Really good.
I wish he was good at keeping his own feet clean. He keeps stepping in his own doodoo, and then Laura has to wash his feet. I do it sometimes too. We're just babies, you know.

1 comment:

Thoughts on Life and Millinery. said...

Such cute babies too! Good job with the potty training and all.

Grandmama