Monday, October 19, 2009

Climbing

Laura's mommy was here all weekend with us. She says we're cute. I already knew it, but I let her tell me anyways. When she got here, she had 2 black boxes on wheels. We snooped it all out. She said it smelled like Tiggie. I don't know what a Tiggie is, but I think I would like it.
After we snoopervised the boxes, she got out jingle balls! Lots and lots of jingle balls. We liked her after that. We already lost most of them. We're good at that.
Laura's mommy kept picking us up when we were trying to play. Doesn't she know thats what us kittens do best? Play? Whenever she so rudely interupted us we would cry about it, and then she would put us down. We trained her good.
But we liked her. She pet us, and brought us mermaids to chase too. We like the jingle balls better, but the mermaids are pretty cool. Then she bought us a sleepy pillow. Hensley loved it. He would! He fell right asleep in it, his belly all up in the air, paws hanging over it, dead to the world.
We showed Grandma how good we sleep. When we were asleep we let her hold us. She's soft.
And then this morning, I showed her my new trick. I climbed up the book case to be more eye level with her. Then I climbed on the desk to show her how I help Laura do her bills. I think I will be a secretary when I grow up. Grandma was pretty impressed, especially since Hensley can't do it!
Laura says I can't put up the pictures yet since the cord-snake is still dead. But she says we get a new one delivered today or tomorrow.
So I will show you pictures later. We love Grandma!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love my new great-grand-kitties too!They are so cute playing and playfighting together. Sorry that their Uncle Rufus takes such a dim view of them but what does he know, he is just an old crabby bachelor. Love you, Grandma D.

Thoughts on Life and Millinery. said...

I miss you Cessa! I miss you Hensley! I look at your pictures on the flashy box all the time.