Monday, September 28, 2009

Introductions

Hi! My name is Cessa! Sis says it's short for Princessa, but I'm not really a princess. I was born the youngest of 3 girls, I of whom is my identical twin. My other sister is darker than me, and just such a tomboy!
I am getting picked up today at 10, and then sis says I get to meet my people grandparents. I don't know what that means, but I sure am excited to get out of this place, and see more of the world!
You see, I was born in a house with 5 other momma cats, and each of them had about 3-5 kittens. There were grey ones, white ones, black ones, orange ones, and then there were us. I guess we're better cause we cost 50 moneys, and everyone except me and my sisters cost 10 moneys. I've never seen moneys, but I hear they are something good to have.
The new place I am going, I have been told, is very pretty. I have to go see another human, called a vet, cause they said I have to get shots and flea dipped or something. If that gets rid of these icky fleas, that would be great! Little girls don't like fleas! They don't match me at all!
Welcome to my new blog! Once someone shows me how to put up pictures, I will show you my pictures. This new life is going to be so great!

No comments: