Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Grandma's house!

we got to meet GRANDMA AND GRANDPA!!!

Hensley talked the whole way down. Laura kept telling us how great grandma's and grandpas are, which I already knew cause I'm a smart girl. We got to meet Uncle Rufus. He kitty cussed at us! Not very nice manners!

My grandpa is really tall. He lifted me up and let me look around the yard. I like him! He says he had lots of siamese and we're the best.

Grandpa introduced us to Grass. It feels funny on our feet, and we didn't like it. So we stayed on the rocks pretty well after that.

See, Hensley stayed on the stones.

Laura told me about my Uncle Tiggie, and how he likes to snoopervise. I decided to try it out. Grandpa started to dig in the dirt, so I snoopervised. Tiggie, did I do it right?

Then we started mewing, and Grandma gave us yummy stinky food. We sure like Grandma. We wolfed it right up!

Grandma said she wasn't pretty without being dressed with make up and all. I think she is just beautiful! Her eyes look just like mine!

Hensley and I practiced sitting in laps. I think we're going to be good lap cats.

Yep. We like Grandma and Grandpa!

1 comment:

Tiggie FOC said...

Hensley: Orange is good!

Cessa: Blue eyes! Wow.

Great snoopervising for one so young.

I didn't discover lap sitting until late in life. I think I missed out a good thing.