Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Sweet peas

Grandmama S. gaves us sweat peas flowers from her garden. We does no has a garden. So we likes when peoples share. Hensley immediately started posing with his flowers. But then he notices how noms they smelled!
MMMMMMM!!!! They smells gooood!!! Makes me looks good too!
And now I looks deep in thought with flowers.
Hensley was nice enough to share after a while. I tolds him flowers is for girls.
So I sniffs this one, and I sniffs this other one, and I sniffs this one...
....and I sniffs.
I looks so good by them. Quite complementary, no?
Thank you Grandmama!!! We loves them!

2 comments:

Thoughts on Life and Millinery. said...

Glad the flowers suited the cats. And that Hensley is continuing to develop his posing techniques.

Anonymous said...

MMMM, I LOVE the scent of Sweet Peas. Lucky kitties to have some close to smell and enjoy. Love GGma D.