Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Grandma's house for the weekend

Laura had to go play with a baby this weekend, so we got to go to Grandmas!!! We loves going to Grandma's! We get to seez Uncle Rufus, and play with Grandpa and grandma and get spoiled rotten!

Grandma gave us some CatNip. Fresh, straight from the garden. I loved it!!!

Grandma says I got "schnockered." I says I was just cute.

Grandma said to make myself comfortable. So I did. Right in Uncle Rufus' box. He snoopervised; he's Siamese too, you know.

Hensley got some sun bathing in. He says it was just his halo glowing.

We loved the fire. We kept looking for Santa, cause that's where he comes from. But we did no see him.

Grandma treats me like the Princessa I iz. She gaves me mani/pedis.

Then she grabbed Hensley. But Hensley is a boy. He does not understand manicures.

Maybe we does no like Grandma.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I can't say I really miss you Hooligens but I did have some fun and games time while you were here. You upset my nap schedules so I have been sleeping alot since you left. Grandma says you can come again any time and I guess that is o.k. but wait until I recover from this visit. Uncle Rufus. P.S. Cessa, I wouldn't let that picture of you swacked on catnip get out as some day when you are a big star in Hollywood it may come back to haunt you!

Thoughts on Life and Millinery. said...

You two are a hoot! Poor Rufus! He didn't know how interesting his world could be until you two came swinging into town.