Wednesday, March 17, 2010

But I'm not Irish.

This little guy showed up this morning.

Then Hensley shouted "Happy St. Patricks Day!!!" He did a dance that he called a jig. This little guy stumbled up to me and said "Kiss me! I'm Irish!"

Kiss you? Just cause you're Irish?!?!

Hensley kissed him, cause he's Irish.

"Top of the morning" and all that.

Since Hensley is Irish he knows all about St. Patricks Day.

Him and Hensley had a grand chat over a few pints.

Hensley is good friends with that little lepricat now. He doesn't say much, but Hensley seems to like him.

So I said I would join in the festivities. Any reason to celebrate, right?

***Belch*** But maybe I hadz too much green beer. Siamese are not Irish, you see

1 comment:

Thoughts on Life and Millinery. said...

Ireland has so much to be proud of...Hensley for instance.