Sunday, September 26, 2010

Faith Based Statement.

For my Masterz Degreees, I had to writes a Faith Based Statement. It was dued on Saturday, so sorry it is a bit late. I submitz for your benefit:

I Believes in GOD, who mades me. He created me to be like no other Cat in the world. He chosed all my furs on my body, and special picked out my eyes colors to be the mostest beautifulest color for His Glory. He special picked out my fluffy tail too.
I Believes GOD loves me cause He brought me to Laura. I Believes she was created to admire me, as is all other humans.
I Believes GOD is awesome, and I am proof of His power and magesty. Anyone who sees me knows GOD is alive and loves them because He created me and I makes happys in everyones lives. Looking upon me brings everyone delight because I iz so beautifuls.
I Believes peoples adores me. I Believes every meal should have stinky food. I Believes blueberry waffles should not be for just Saturdays or Sundays. Dey should be everydays. GOD created blueberry waffles to pleasure me, and dey should not be withheld.
I Believes in naps, scratching under da chin, and dat everyone who sits down to make doo-doo on the toilet should be snoopervised and congratulated for their efforts.
I Believes the top deck of the kitty tree should be free of mices, and I will diligently keep dem off of dere.
I Believes furry mousies are better than jingle balls, and that every box should be Cessa-sized.
~Miss Princessa Louise


Hensley:
I Believes I don't wanna write a paper.

5 comments:

Thoughts on Life and Millinery. said...

Serious. True that.

Vicki said...

I am reading this as I sit in the dentist's office...and everyone is staring at me for laughing out loud. Loudly out loud. :)

I love it!

Sara at Come Away With Me said...

Dear Cessa....you certainly know your mind, and you are a wonderful writer. Your statement of faith is perfect. But you already knew that of course. And being a human who was created to admire you and all cats, how could I think or say otherwise?

Miss Kitty, I'm sure, will applaud you when I show her your work.

Anonymous said...

Oh Cessa, you are just too much! Of course you are God's beautiful creation and I am glad you know it, but let's have a little modesty here. You remind me of the following poem.
The Siamese
I am a cat
A cat I am
My ancestors
Were from Siam
My ears are brown
My eyes are blue
And I'm the boss, you know
Not you!

Of course Rufus agree's completely and rules this household. Much love,
Grandma D.

Unknown said...

This is too cute and sweet and funny. Love it!