Saturday, August 28, 2010

Painting

I felt the need to give my artistic side some freedom this past week. I made Laura get out the painty brush and let me expresses myself. Hensley decided to helps some too. Course, he doesn't do it right. Instead of putting the brush to the wall, he put his head to the wall.
He was trying to tell me he loved the work I had done by rubbing the wall and purring, but he didn't wait till the paint was dry.
I painted the whole wall! Laura used to have that whole wall a big ugly mirror. Her daddy used to say he didn't like to look into the mirror and watch himself pee. Says boys don't like that. I'm not sure why. I always likes to looks at how pretty I iz.
Then she put up a new mirror that looks very pretty.
But see all that pretty paint on the wall? Yup, that was all me! I has gots painting skills.
You may now appreciate and contemplate my talents.

1 comment:

Thoughts on Life and Millinery. said...

Peachy keen there girl! Boys are just not quite as good at painting, but they try to be helpful.